Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Night of the Bloodsuckers aka Vampire Hookers aka Cemetery Girls aka Sensuous Vampires (1978)

Dear God, I should have watched this name-challenged trash film before I sold it on Amazon this morning. It would still be mine.

I rewound the video to test it before packing it up and was hooked by the hookers... it's just too funny, with John Carradine spouting poetry while Charlie's Angels-type fanged bimbos complain about never getting to go to the beach since they died 134 years ago.

Although it seems pointlessly indulgent to speak out in favor of out-of-print movies, you never know who might google this post up - last year someone e-mailed me and was heartened by my review of Curt-Hiss the Drug-Free Snake, which had been one of her perverse childhood favorites.

Sooooo... thumbs up for Night of the Bloodsuckers!

NTD

No comments: