Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spain is happening in two weeks.

The panic is setting in. I can't say anything in Spanish which does not appear on El Sombrero's menu. My daughter says that I have to get a debit card, something I have never used in my life. I'm self-employed, buddy, and cash flow usually means CASH. But dollars aren't Euros, so I have to modernize. And she tells me to bring grits and tea bags. My southern girl, after a few months in Europe she misses her Georgia breakfast and sweet iced tea.

I tried on my bathing suits last night and almost cried. And we're staying near the beach.

Pollo y Dos Equis, y'all?
NTD

2 comments:

Phil said...

I don't remember much from mi espanol de escuela alta, but i do know that, when you've had an especially nice time at someone's house, you always tell your hostess, "Hay muchas cucarachas en el bano!"

That'll get you started.

the naked tapdancer said...

"There are many cockroaches in your toilet"? Or am I totally wrong here?
Oh my God, I'm gonna handcuff my daughter to my wrist so that she can get me through this trip.