Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm having a restful morning, reviewing 9/11 conspiracy theories on the Web. This is what happens when I:

-hear George Bush's unsettling voice via NPR before 7 a.m.

-drink too much coffee

-get agitated

-start surfing online and find that a Bush brother was on the board of directors for the security agency which guarded, among other things, the World Trade Center

I try to ignore the filthy, rotten system called the federal government as much as possible. I write my bi-weekly political column, of course, but this is not so much because I love politics, but rather that I disdain it. 9/11 theories are depressing, and make me feel more helpless. But Caffeine + George is still the drug which can induce a bad trip into... reality???

NTD

1 comment:

Mother of Invention said...

Yes, and we heard him here this morning blabbing on about how he was bringing some troops home by Christmas. Too little too late.

(I've been listening to Jaan Arden's recent CD, Uncover Me, cover of "Bring The Boys Home". It's fabulous! And she's Canadian! Do you know her stuff?)