Friday, January 26, 2007

Well-Hungover

I interviewed Devon Allman, son of Gregg, last night. Afterwards, we danced until almost 2 a.m. Unfortunately, the newly-opened bar is still waiting for a beer and wine license. So we were in and out all night, surreptitiously pouring liquor in our cups of soda. And since my measuring gets a little sloppy as the hours pass, I find myself hung over as hell this morning. The wages of sin....

So the transcription of this interview will just have to wait until I can think without this pounding inside my skull.

NTD

4 comments:

swills said...

i think he's playing in jackson this weekend...or sometime soon.

Mother of Invention said...

One of the perks of your job?!!!
Hope it was worth the hangover!
Like your new site!

fgw said...

Does Devon dance like Whitey?

the naked tapdancer said...

Devon wasn't much of a dancer... but he sure sounds a lot like his dad.