Friday, October 10, 2008

Just Checking In

I haven't gone anywhere... but it's hard to know what to say anymore during this economic collapse/presidential campaign. I believe that everything - from the insightful to the ridiculous - is being stated all over the place.

However, we did get to see the Divine Mister Obama live and in person on Sunday at an Asheville rally. It was a proud moment, and Obama yard signs, buttons and stickers continue to sell briskly at the shop.

The fall of the global economy is in the hearts and minds of my customers. Still, sales haven't plummeted any worse than they already had in the previous months of 2008.

Today I'm just hoping for an Obama victory and good leaf season sales.

NTD

1 comment:

Mother of Invention said...

We will all be waiting holding our breath up here....I'm for Obama too. He's got class and calm rational thought.