Monday, June 4, 2007

I Miss My Daughters

I like to think that my two daughters are frolicking across Europe holding hands and singing Edelweiss and giggling over cute monsieurs during these two weeks that my ex and the Kid are visiting my globetrotting elder offspring. However, I suspect that the two might be fighting over who rules the bathroom and bidet while their dad sighs and searches for a full cuppa joe somewhere in France and/or Spain, I forget where they're supposed to be today.

The point is that I miss them terribly. I always have access to at least one of my daughters and I'm jonesing right now.

At least there is lots to do in their absence - like chasing moles around the yard with spray repellent and poison. It is unbelievable how these critters have created tunnels rivaling the NYC subway system in a matter of days.

NTD

1 comment:

Mother of Invention said...

Does it help you missing them if you keep imaging them fighting and yelling?!!
Enjoy the break and new space!